Thursday, June 30, 2016

Review: காஷ்மீர் [Kashmir 100" C]
காஷ்மீர் [Kashmir 100 காஷ்மீர் [Kashmir 100" C] by Pa Raghavan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Its more than just a book, This book hold the epic of Kashmir with a nice written text and the addition of pics and maps visualize the Kashmir. The author emphasis the right and the life the Kashmiris deserve and the difficulties faced by people there such as people in Azad Kashmir still strive for their identification and having a very tough life. Finished reading this book I felt the beauty of Kashmir is restricted by People and politics.

View all my reviews

I'm a Polymath my learning activities spans over different subject areas and I blog somthing about everthing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Food

For Consulting about Data Analysis, LaTeX, Word formatting Hire me

Contact Us
A.Sulthan
@sulthankhan
India